30 May 2006

Class, Day 6/7

Day 6 (Monday) was the last full day of class. All day in the classroom, again. We headed back to the classroom after dinner for the second night in a row to study for the test.

The test was this morning and although we haven't gotten the results back yet, I am confident I did very well. The test was pretty easy so I'm not worried about it at all.

The assignment list is still changing every day. What seems to be certain is that instead of being in a specific regional division, I'll be under Multi-National Corps-Iraq (MNC-I) which is mainly (although not fully) within the Baghdad area. It also seems fairly certain that I'll be attached to a battalion within a Military Police (MP) Bridage. Which battalion and where is the less certain part. We were promised an answer this afternoon so we'll see how that goes.

Expect another update tonight on final location and when I'll be heading out from here.
Post a Comment