15 July 2006

Books

As you can probably tell from my posts, I don't all that much free time. Still, I make free time available just to recharge and do something different than "work". Most of that time I'm doing one of my favorite things, which is reading.

MWR has a decent collection of books, but then again, I'm very picky when it comes to what I read. I'm normally a non-fiction kind of guy, so fiction has to sell me within the first chapter or I'll basically give up on the book. Even an Op-Center book (Tom Clancy created the ideas but didn't write the books) called Line of Control didn't impress me.

I found some Tom Clancy books and while I've read them all before, its been a couple of years. I started off with Rainbox Six, then Cardinal in the Kremlin, Patriot Games, and now I'm reading the Hunt for Red October. They're apparently pretty popular because I don't often see them on the shelves!
Post a Comment