21 July 2006

Site Meter works!

So what is Site Meter, you ask, and why am I excited that it's working?

If you scroll down to the bottom of this page (really, all the way down) there is a icon in the middle of the page that says (surprisingly enough), Site Meter, with a number (total visitors). Site Meter tracks visitors to my blog, so I have an idea of how many visitors I'm getting, and where they are coming from. For the longest time I was getting reports of 1 or 2 visits a week, which I knew was incorrect simply because of the numbers of comments I was getting!

By the way, if you click on the icon (or just click here), you can see the same statistics.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I replaced the code on Wednesday night and it seems to be working:


There you have it, a couple visitors per week is actually 34 visits alone just on Thursday. Which is a lot closer to what I expected!
Post a Comment