28 August 2006

New blog features

As you have noticed, the blog looks a little different. I wanted to take a few moments to introduce you to some of the new features.

Directly beneath this post, you'll see something called Labels. Labels are simply one or two word titles I assign to each post, which assigns the post to a particular category or topic. Because this post is about my blog, the label I assigned is Blogger. If I wrote about Penn State Football, I'd assign the labels Penn State, Sports, and Football.

On the right column of the blog, you'll see Topics listed. This is simply a listing of posts by label. So if you click on Penn State, you'd see all the posts that I listed with the Penn State label. It's really that simple. A nice way of being able to search for posts based on their topics.
Post a Comment