17 August 2006

Welcome

I passed my blog address to some friends back in Whidbey Island so if you're reading from there (or anywhere really), welcome to the Chronicles of Narmya. Feel free to peruse the archives and see what I've been up to over the past few months. And of course, don't be afraid to ask questions, I'm always more than willing to answer anything you want to know, within the limits of OPSEC of course!

Also, I'd be remiss not to throw in another plug for my fellow Iraq bloggers, which can be found over there ---> among the list of Other Blogs to Visit.

I just finished Day of Judgment by Jack Higgins which is a very good book. The story is about a (fictional) Catholic priest who runs an underground organization to bring people across the border from East Germany during the leadup to President Kennedy's visit to Berlin in 1963.
Post a Comment