25 October 2006

Under the weather...figuratively and literally

Last night it rained the entire night. Today it rained the entire day. Everything is a big muddy mess. If there was any doubt, there isn't anymore. The rainy season is now upon us.

The constant threat of rain also means its cloudy a lot more often, which has cut down on my astronomy habit. The moon is just a couple days past new, in the waxing crescent stage, and is up during the day, so that hasn't played a factor, but cloudly, hazy, overcasts days and nights don't do any good for viewing conditions.

I'm not sure if it has to do with the weather or something else, but I've been feeling sick the past 2-3 days. Mostly a sore throat with a cough. A bit of a headache but nothing too serious, at least not yet. I'm hoping I can sweat it out on the treadmill.
Post a Comment