18 September 2010

Good eats!

The last two weekends I have been fortunate enough to indulge in some food that I had not had in many years.  The first was last weekend on a trip to Lancaster, PA.  After spending the day with the family at Dutch Wonderland, I made a point to head west on Lincoln Highway to perhaps my favorite pizza place of all, Papa Dino's.  It had probably been close to 15 years since I had Papa Dino's and it was just like I remembered it.  If you're in the Lancaster area, you really should check it out (1646 Lincoln Hwy E, Lancaster, PA):


View Larger Map

This afternoon we headed down to Washington, DC to visit the National Archives.  On the way home we swung by my favorite BBQ place, Rocklands at 2418 Wisconsin Avenue NW.  I used to walk up Wisconsin Avenue when I was doing my Master's at Georgetown in 1998-99, so it had been at least 11 years since I was there.  And it was still, oh so good:


View Larger Map
Post a Comment