28 May 2013

Law in Plain English: Summer Update

Once the Supreme Court session is finished (in a month or so), I'll be working on some new features to my Plain English series.

First, I'll be writing blog posts on areas of law that commonly arise in front of the Court (habeas petitions, preemption, etc.). Second, I'll be writing some posts on general Supreme Court procedural issues (circuit splits, how cases get to the Court, etc.). Third, I'll address the various "speciality" courts and how they impact the judicial system (Federal Circuit, DC Circuit, etc.). Fourth, I'm very interested in your input in how I can improve the Plain English series to make it more readable for you.

Lastly, I really do appreciate all of your feedback. Over the course of this year, you have helped to make it worthwhile for me to do.
Post a Comment