08 August 2013

THANK YOU!

Update (8/10/13): Submissions are now closed. Cross your fingers!

Friday is the last day to submit nominations to the ABA's annual list of the top 100 legal blogs. I have no idea if I'll move on to the next stage, but what I do know is that hundreds of you viewed my request and many of you nominated my blog. We will find out soon enough what happens next, but regardless, I want to thank you for believing in me and my blog enough to submit me for a nomination. A year ago, I was just starting law school and my blog wouldn't have even qualified for this nomination. A year later, I have written "plain English" posts on every single Supreme Court case of the term, and a number of other important appellate cases and issues. I did it, and I will continue to do it, because I love what I do. But I will also continue to do it because of the amazing feedback that you gave me, and continue to give me.

THANK YOU!
Post a Comment