18 November 2006

Traveling

I haven't had much sleep in the last 48 hours, and if I didn't have a watch on, I'd have no clue what time it was. I just wanted to check in from Kuwait on my way home on leave. If all goes well, I should be leaving here sometime tomorrow and hopefully getting back to the states on Monday. At this point I'll be very happy if I get back to State College on Monday afternoon/evening. I don't have flight times yet for my stateside flights, although I will find out tomorrow.

I didn't get to do a Penn State preview this week, but as I check online now they are clinging to 14-13 lead with 9:30 left to go in the game. I would have hoped for Penn State to finish off the Spartans by this point, but the struggles today are representative of the same things we've seen all season long. Let's hope for a win regardless of the final score, which should lock up the Outback Bowl in Tampa on New Year's Day against an SEC opponent.

If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll try to check in with some more news. Now, it's time for some sleep!
Post a Comment