15 November 2006

Weekly iTunes awards show (is back!)

When I started walking on the treadmill every night about 5 weeks ago, I found that time passed faster if I could distract myself. My iPod was one obvious solution. I also found that (quite impressively!) I can walk and read at the same time, so a book works too.

Even better, I started bringing my PSP and playing NCAA Football 2007 while I walked (in case you cared, a full game takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes). I was so hooked on my PSP that I stopped listening to my iPod for a while, and thus haven't published any recent versions of my "Weekly iTunes awards show."

In the past week or so I've moved from walking to running on the treadmill, and a book or the PSP doesn't work too well! So it's back to the iPod. Here are the "Top 5" songs I have listened into the ground over the past week (in no particular order):

1. "Far Away" Nickelback
2. "White and Nerdy" Weird Al Yankovic
3. "You're Pitiful" Weird Al Yankovic
4. "Up!" Shania Twain
5. "All My Roads" Collin Raye
Post a Comment