This photo is linked to my Facebook post. If you haven't already, please share it. Thank you!
Here are a few other resources that might be useful:
I was most likely born in Reading Hospital.
Several people have made me aware of 23andMe and I will be taking advantage of that soon.
My birth mother may have worn glasses and spent a year in business school. She was probably about 20 years old around the time I was born. I have been told her last name was Knapp.
My birth father was probably around 19 years old around the time I was born and may have been a sophomore at Lehigh University. I have no idea if he graduated or not, but if he did, he might be in these yearbooks:
- Epitome 1977 - Lehigh University yearbook
- Epitome 1978 - Lehigh University yearbook

No comments:
Post a Comment