06 November 2006

Weekend sports roundup

On Friday night, Muhlenberg (7-3) lost to Governor Mifflin, 17-7. On Saturday afternoon, State College (8-2) lost to Harrisburg 32-27.

On Saturday, Wisconsin defeated Penn State 13-3 in a game I recapped here.

I was 9/18 for the week and 105/190 (91st percentile) in College Football Pick'em.

I was 7/13 for the week (with the MNF game still to play) and 77/127 (86th percentile) in Pro Football Pick'em.

In Fantasy Football, the Hyde Park Hangovers (currently 6-2) are leading 60-54 going into tonight's MNF game. Both teams have one remaining player: for me it's Seattle WR Darrell Jackson; for my opponent it's Seattle kicker Josh Brown.

Mark Martin finished 22nd at Texas and slipped to 9th in the standings. It is turning out to be a a disappointing finish to an otherwise amazing career.

The Eagles did not lose this week. Of course, they had a bye week which means they didn't play!
Post a Comment