30 August 2014

2014 Philadelphia Eagles 53-man roster (FINAL)


Here is the 2014 Philadelphia Eagles 53-man roster. Players that I didn't pick are in italics; players that I projected to make the roster but didn't are crossed out. Compared to my final projected roster, I correctly picked 49/53. Of the four players I picked that didn't make the team (Tucker, Barner, Acho, Reynolds), three of them were on my bubble list (Barner, Acho, and Reynolds). Of the four players that made the team that I didn't pick (Polk, Burton, Gardner, Matthews), three of them were on my bubble/tough cut list (Polk, Burton, and Gardner).

QB (3): Foles, Sanchez, Barkley
RB (4): McCoy, Sproles, Polk, Tucker, Barner
WR (6): Maclin, Cooper, Matthews, Huff, Smith, Maehl
TE (3): Celek, Ertz, Casey, Burton
C (2): Kelce, Molk
G (3): Mathis, Herremans, Kelly, Gardner
T (3): Peters, Barbre, Tobin (L. Johnson/susp does not count against 53-man roster)

DL (7): Thorton, Logan, Cox, Curry, Hart, Allen, Bair
LB (9): Barwin, Kendricks, Ryan, Cole, Smith, Graham, Goode, Braman, Acho, Matthews
CB (5): Fletcher, Williams, Boykin, Carroll, Watkins
S: (5) Allen, Jenkins, Wolff, Maragos, Reynolds

P: Jones
PK: Parkey
LS: Dorenbos
Post a Comment