03 October 2017

Who I am: Meeting my birth father

This is one in a series of posts on the search for my biological family.

In a previous update, I had mentioned that I had (finally) identified both my birth mother and birth father. I have since reached out to my birth mother and we have chatted some online. It remains to be seen if we will meet, but I hope that we will eventually.

She also helped to identify my birth father. I reached out to him, and he responded. We talked on the phone several times, and eventually met in Baltimore a few months ago. I also found out that he was engaged to be married; and that I was invited to attend the wedding. How cool!!!

Fast-forward to this weekend: My family attended the wedding in Baltimore at the Sagamore Pendry Hotel:


It was an amazing weekend. We had a great time, and I was able to meet many new relatives that I never knew about!
Post a Comment